Monday, April 5, 2010

i don't know y... should i care?

i dun know y every nite i will endure sime kind of sickness.. yesterday, i gt massive headache with terrible abdminal cramp.. not only that, also got joint ache too.. my hand that already healed (i think so) in pain again.. what the meaning f this.. yesterday nite i sleep in one position until morning.. as if i move around the tear will just come out freely without barrier.. today, with that awesome headache again, cough n short breath and even feel want to vomit. every nite my temperature will rise up high and i don't know why...
i hope this just symptom for being tension in this exam week.. my other hand want to protest too.. the truth is i hav a limb hand after i wake up in the morning.. my hand never really can grasp a thing if i didn't do some exercise with it.. i hop the thing that pumping my head will stop soon... i barely can take it anymore.. i hate medicine so i never take it for a long time even if i need to cry but yesterday i was forced to have some by myself.. luckily i got supply.. i hope this thing will last in short timw only... so i no need to worry much about myself.. a lot of people i need to take care i don't want they sad for me.. so i didn't need to be sad looking at them... i want they to be happy as happy as possible.. im sorry if i make mistake guys.. u r my life n u r my world...

p/s: i wanna go home......... :'(

0 comments:

Post a Comment